Punch Card/Gift Card – Purchase a punch card for a friend or yourself!
- 5 visits @ $15
- 1 Month - $15
- 3 Month - $35
- 6 Month - $60
- 1 Year - $100
- 1 Year - $200 (Good for all immediate family members)
Contact the Fitness Center to learn about special group rates for employer/employees.
BEAVERTON ACTIVITY CENTER FITNESS CENTER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- THERE IS NO SMOKING ON THE GROUNDS OF THE BEAVERTON ACTIVITY CENTER.
- Members or guests must check in at the Fitness Center front desk.
- The Beaverton Activity Center’s Fitness Center is not a medical treatment facility and medical services are not provided. Beaverton Activity Center staff/volunteers are not medically trained and are not responsible for any medical condition that may exist. In case of emergencies, the Beaverton Activity Center staff will call 9-1-1.
- Fitness members and guests must observe traffic regulations established by the Beaverton Activity Center. Parking in reserved, restricted or unmarked areas will result in the removal of the vehicle at the owner’s expense.
- No solicitation by members or guests is permitted in the facility without prior written approval by the Executive Board or the Board of Directors.
- No photographic equipment is allowed in the fitness center or fitness areas without prior permission/approval from the Executive Board or the Board of Directors.
- No outside personal trainers are allowed to train clients or members without the approval of the Beaverton Activity Center Executive Board or Board of Directors.
- Guests are welcome to use the fitness center for a per workout fee.
- Profanity is not allowed.
- Be courteous at all times.
- Allow physical therapy patients their necessary time on machines.
- Lockers are available for daily use. The Beaverton Activity Center assumes no responsibility for the contents of the lockers and reserves the right to inspect all lockers. Items left in a locker will be disposed of without notice.
- No gym bags are allowed on the fitness center floor. All bags must be placed in a locker or left outside of the center.
- Report any equipment problems/malfunctions to the staff immediately. Refrain from use of this equipment.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that may have malfunctioned.
- Outside equipment and accessories are not allowed.
- Use chalk on any equipment is prohibited.
- Rack all weights and dumbbells after each use.
- Dropping or slamming down of weights may injure you, other members and/or the facility and will not be tolerated.
- Keep hands and feet away from weight stacks.
- Bottled plastic drink containers are allowed in the fitness center. Glass bottles are not allowed. Your beverage container must have a lid. Spills must be cleaned up immediately.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Refreshments may be obtained in the in-house coffee café or beverage dispenser.
- Changing of diapers is prohibited in the fitness center and activity areas. Children are not allowed in the fitness center.
Basic Rules for Dress:
- Shirt must be worn while working out. Appropriate shirts include: sweatshirts, tee shirts, long-sleeved workout shirts.
- Shorts must be long enough to cover the buttocks at all times. This includes times during bending, stretching, running, etc.
The purpose of this information is to assure your safety, so you get the most out of your workout while avoiding injuries and/or other complications. It is imperative that you understand and adhere to each of the following safety precautions.
- Get a complete physical check-up before you start a strength training program.
- Always integrate warmups, stretching and cooling-down in your program.
- When beginning a new weightlifting program - or any time you try a new exercise - start out using light weights.
- Do not go to total muscle fatigue with a challenging weight.