OPEN GYM WEDNESDAYS
- Wednesday, 5:45 p.m to 7:45 p.m.
- Adults & Youth (10 years and older)
- Enter through the Fitness Center, and pay $3 per person/per night participation fee in the Fitness Center.
- Parental waiver & consent form must be signed for youth ages 10 to 16.
Spring 2 Session – Wednesdays & Thursdays, May 2 thru June 7
Register by April 27. Call Coleman Family Center 989-465-2079
Tumble Tots - Wednesdays #335463-A
• Time: 9:00am - 9:45am Dates: May 2nd – June 6th Ages: 2 -6 yrs
• This class is about exploring the beginning of tumbling. Children will be given free time to explore tumbling at their own pace along with direction on how to use the equipment.
All Sports – Wednesdays #3353660-A
• Time: 5:45pm-6:25pm Dates: May 2nd – June 6th Ages: 5-9yrs
• Explore the basics of a different sport each week along with stretching and conditioning. Sports that will be introduced are basketball, soccer, baseball, football, and tennis.
Baby Ballet – Thursdays #335360-A
• Time: 4:30pm – 5:15pm Dates: May 3rd – June 7th Ages: 3- 6yrs
• Students will explore balance, flexibility, 1st, 2nd, plie’, releve’, and 3rd position, while also exploring the acting that goes into dancing with our handpicked songs.
Tumbling – Thursdays #335365-A
• Time: 5:45pm - 6:30pm Dates: May 3rd – June 7th Ages: 4-12yrs
• Tumbling is for beginners and the lightly experienced. We will work on rolls, cartwheels, balance, bridges, flexibility, bar basics, and beam basics.
Gymnastics – Thursdays #335370-A
• Time: 6:45pm - 7:15pm Dates: May 3rd – June 7th Ages: cartwheel-15yrs
• Gymnastics will work on flexibility, back walkovers, back hand springs, tucks, aerials, basic bar skills, basic beam skills, and more work based on each students’ ability. You must have a straight controlled cartwheel to join this class.
Miss Beaverton Open Act Camp #345601-B
• June 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and a performance on the 30th
• Ages 5-14years old
• Campers will help put together a fun routine with stunts, tumbling, and any other skill campers may have. This routine will be performed on stage at the Miss Beaverton Pageant! Uniforms for the routine are provided.