Adult Fitness & Leagues
Beaverton Activity Center remembers and honors the spirit of Bruce Guy,
Director of Gladwin County District Library, and our visionary and faithful board member.
He loved books, music and history. He was filled with empathy for others, especially shown
in his frequent outreach to families of veterans no longer living, but still very much with us.
He played a significant role in making the BAC a reality.
You are missed, Bruce….but you will always be with us.
WEEKLY FITNESS ACTIVITIES
Walking in the Gym
Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
Cost is $1 per walk for non-members of Fitness Center; free for members
Pickleball in the Gym
Tuesday, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Cost: Punch Card for 11 classes: $50, Punch Card for 4 classes: $20
Drop-in fee for 1 class: $5
Total Body Fusion
Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. & Thursday, 5:30 p.m. – Multipurpose Room
High-octane fitness class! A great workout for men and women.
Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:15 p.m. – Multipurpose Room
Join Allyson for the latest exercise craze!
Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. – Multipurpose Room
Add a few dance steps to your workout!
ADULT VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE - MONDAYS, JANUARY 15 thru MARCH 12
- Men and women of all ages are invited to play volleyball in a fun and semi-competitive fall league
- League runs from January 15 through March 12
- Play on Monday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. in the BAC Gym
- Cost is $20 per person. There is a 6 team limit.
- Register a team by e-mail at BACVolley@gmail.com
MEN’S RECREATIONAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE - SUNDAYS, JANUARY 14 thru MARCH 11
- Shoot hoops on Sundays at 10 a.m. with the men’s basketball league in the BAC Gym.
- League runs from January 14 thru March 11
- Limited to 10 teams.
- Sponsor/Team fee is $250 and includes a t-shirt, player fee is $30.
- To register a team or request a team, e-mail: email@example.com